Autor Wątek: Axl udziela wywiadu na Islandii  (Przeczytany 1982 razy)

Offline Zqyx

• Madagascar
  • "But nobody pulled the trigger. They just..."
  • Respect: +3455
    • Bumblefoot fans Poland - mój fanowski profil Rona
Axl udziela wywiadu na Islandii
« dnia: Lipca 24, 2018, 08:31:17 pm »

Axl Rose udzielił wywiadu islandzkiej gazecie, podczas pobytu zespołu związanego z pierwszym w historii koncertem Guns N' Roses na Islandii.

Wersja angielskojęzyczna (wg google translate)

Until N 'Roses hit through the great appetite for destruction album, over 30 years ago, after which the world began to grow. They took the rock style, not least known for drugs and sex, all the while, have been controversial and similar to visitors on pages of gossip and popularity lists.

Something has calmed down over the years, but in the field, the old GNR is released, and they show that they have little forgotten when the guitar fights, Slash, runs the machine running off its magnificent fancy power.

Iceland is the finale of their long-term music event, Not in This Lifetime, which began in March 2016. Behind it is an amazing number of concerts and the drive on the band has been hard to focus on asking Axl, who answers one of the few interviews that the band has provided on the tour, how they keep on keeping their mythical fool on stage after a concert.

"We just want everyone to do our best for the fans, each other and our crew. Each one continues to encourage their solitude and achievement, "says Axl.

Have you experienced some particularly memorable highlights during this long tour?

"What concerts and every audience are unique. There is always something different and the memorable moments are as different as they are many. "

It's less than so given and no brains come to play in full for three and a half hours at each concert. What do you do to keep this concert out after a concert?

"We are different individuals and each has its own means to keep it in physical shape for it, but when it's done, you just have to do what you do to do what we do," says Axl. about the simple philosophy that keeps the band fresh.

With your concert in Reykjavík, decades ago, the dream of many of your Icelandic fans will be fulfilled. Have you ever thought about playing in Iceland, and did you usually know that the country existed when your popularity was at its absolute peak around 1990?

"Yes. We have long wanted to have a concert in Iceland and of course we knew that this country existed! "

Is there any special feeling to get to the stage in a new place after all this time in the business?

"We only think of giving everyone to meet the expectations of our fans so that they enjoy themselves and enjoy the concert. And maybe some new fans have got along the way from among those who could only see just how all the scenery and condition are. "

It's safe to say that both your fans and the industry have made your return to the Not in This Lifetime Tournament immensely successful. Has this enabled you to come up with new content in the near future?

"Accurate now, we only concentrate on the tour and the next concert but the atmosphere is good and it's been a good thing that it's never known."

Icelanders are a bit self-reliant and partly because of the feeling of the attitude of their world-famous visitors to the country and the nation so I have to ask you to respect me to ask you a few questions about Iceland.

Do you have something special that you want to do while you are in Iceland and are there any likelihood of stalling and relaxing here after the concerts that are the last of this long tour?

"It would be very nice, but the best thing to say, I have not thought so far."

Have you heard of any Icelandic musicians who have drawn your special attention?

"I think Björk is one of the best known and I'm her great fan."

Is there any specific song on your program that is in a special favorite of you and always kicks you in the field when you play it in the field?

"I'm not sure" kissing us in the field "is the right wording, but at the moment I'm singing to Wichita Lineman," says Axl, but the band has taken his version of this famous song, Glens Campbell, who died last year. , during their tour of this tour.

"The currents from this song are so keen, especially after Glen dropped off and reminded me of the sound of our version very much on the old Guns song."

Źródła

http://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/221005-axl-rose-interview-released-tomorrow-edit-full-interview/

https://www.frettabladid.is/lifid/guns-nroses-leggja-allt-undir-fyrir-adaendurna
« Ostatnia zmiana: Lipca 25, 2018, 07:56:35 pm wysłana przez klaudia28 »
Podaruj mi 1,5% podatku :) Dziękuję!
KRS: 0000186434
Cel szczegółowy: 569/W

"Hey, you caught me in a coma and I don't think I wanna
Ever come back to this world again"

Offline naileajordan

• Garden Of Eden
  • "So never mind the darkness"
  • Respect: +3582
Odp: Odp: Znalazłeś newsa? Zostań autorem
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Lipca 25, 2018, 12:00:59 am »
[Tłumaczenie ze strony włoskiego fanklubu GNR]

Z okazji koncertu w Islandii, kończącego europejską część tegorocznej trasy, Axl udzielił islandzkiej prasie wywiadu.

Islandia liczy raptem 334 000 mieszkańców i szacuje się, że ok. 7% z nich (23 400) pojawi się na koncercie. 

Co do samego wywiadu…

Axl stwierdził, że zawsze chciał zagrać dla islandzkich fanów.

Podczas każdego koncertu zespół chce dać z siebie wszystko – dla fanów, ale i dla ludzi, którzy współpracują z GNR. Oczywiście każdy z muzyków ma również projekty solowe.

Jakie momenty trwającej trasy najbardziej utkwiły Axlowi w pamięci?

„Każdy koncert i każda publiczność są inne, jedyne w swoim rodzaju. Niezapomnianych momentów jest wiele i są one bardzo zróżnicowane”.

Jak zespół odzyskuje siły po koncertach, skoro te trwają po trzy godziny z okładem?

„Każdy z nas ma własny sposób na zregenerowanie sił. Staramy się dbać o formę fizyczną, a każdy członek zespołu robi to po swojemu”.

Czy po tylu latach w przemyśle muzycznym wyjściu na scenę towarzyszą jeszcze szczególne emocje?

„Myślimy tylko o tym, żeby sprostać oczekiwaniom naszych fanów. Chcemy, żeby dobrze się bawili. A kto wie, może dzięki tej trasie zyskamy sobie nowych fanów”.

Na chwilę obecną nie trwają prace nad żadnym nowym kawałkiem. Zespół koncentruje się na trwającej trasie, ale panująca w nim atmosfera jest wyśmienita i nigdy nie wiadomo, co przyniesie przyszłość.

Axl nie ma na pobyt na islandii żadnych konkretnych planów. Zdradza natomiast, że bardzo ceni Bjork.

Jaką piosenkę najbardziej lubi wykonywać na koncertach?

Trudno powiedzieć, natomiast wielką radość sprawia mu „Wichita Lineman” Glena Campbella, ponieważ przypomina wczesnych Gunsów.

Źródło:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/sexdrugs-and-guns-n-roses-gnr-italia/lunica-intervista-di-axl-rose-nel-tour-europeo-2018islanda-24-7-2018/1899978556690642/
Na podstawie:
https://www.frettabladid.is/lifid/guns-nroses-leggja-allt-undir-fyrir-adaendurna
"Robiłem to w najlepszej wierze, jak mówił jeden gentleman, który uśmiercił swą żonę, gdyż była z nim nieszczęśliwa."

Offline Luk

• Paradise City
  • Respect: +206
Odp: Axl udziela wywiadu na Islandii
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Lipca 26, 2018, 11:02:41 am »
No i powiedział co powiedział, a wywiad był co był i tyle szczegółów.  :lol:

Offline Hubik

• Zasłużeni
  • Madagascar
  • Edomaniak
  • Respect: +1491
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Lipca 26, 2018, 06:19:52 pm »
Fenomenalny wywiad.

Offline sl4yer

• Welcome to the jungle
  • Respect: +37
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Lipca 26, 2018, 07:02:01 pm »
Fenomenalny wywiad.

To prawda. Zupełnie odmienił mój pogląd na ten zespół i Axla. Dal mi rownież wspaniałą radę. Juz wiem że żeby grać 3 godzinne koncerty musze robic to co robie zeby robić to co oni robią.

Duff o Axlu w AC/DC [duff] [axl] [ac/dc]

Zaczęty przez naileajordan

Odpowiedzi: 3
Wyświetleń: 1535
Ostatnia wiadomość Maja 23, 2019, 08:33:38 pm
wysłana przez Canis_Luna