Autor Wątek: Social media  (Przeczytany 294354 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline DrDrei

• Scraped
  • one more step to go
  • Respect: +8
Odp: Twittery
« Odpowiedź #30 dnia: Stycznia 26, 2010, 10:58:41 am »
Axl:

Ontari-fuckin'-O!! Ready to bash it out!! I sucked on TWAT last night...wait...is that a bad thing?!! Floyd was cool. Met an army of Bach-Bierks. Baz's mom said he called her from my closet once bk in the day. Hmm...had 2 b either cops or when the girl was tied 2 the chair!!

przynal sie ze spieprzyl TWAT na poprzednim koncercie

Matka Bacha opowiadala ze Baz dzwonil kiedys do niej schowany w szafie Axla. To musialo byc wtedy gdy wpadla policja albo kiedy ta laska
byla przywiazana do krzesla 

:lol:
[size=3.75pt]GUNS AND ROSES[/size]

[size=3.75pt]la banda mas peligrosa del planeta[/size]

www.czlowiekorkiestra.blog.onet.pl

Bloody Rose

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #31 dnia: Stycznia 26, 2010, 11:50:49 am »
Axl otwiera się przed nami  ;) Ciekawe jeszcze jakich rzeczy się dowiemy  :> ?!?

Offline mafioso

• Street of dreams
  • Respect: +2197
    • As Koncertowy
« Odpowiedź #32 dnia: Stycznia 26, 2010, 12:42:04 pm »
Bumblefoot na Facebooku

About to call OZFM radio station in Canada, live from the tourbus as we head to Montreal overnight... www.ozfm.com

Ale nie wiem czy już był w tym radiu, czy dopiero będzie?

Offline DrDrei

• Scraped
  • one more step to go
« Odpowiedź #33 dnia: Stycznia 28, 2010, 12:16:31 pm »
Ron:

najpierw:

Great show tonight in London. Don't know what came over me the end of the show - grabbed my junk & yelled THIS IS MY COCK!! into the mic.

a potem:

Karma: screaming bad stuff into a mic, waking up the next morning sick with your throat feeling like you ate sandpaper soaked in acid...

;)

Offline Hubik

• Zasłużeni
  • Madagascar
  • Edomaniak
  • Respect: +1482
« Odpowiedź #34 dnia: Stycznia 28, 2010, 05:40:10 pm »
To pierwsze dawał już Loko w temacie o Londynie.

Offline el_loko

• Zasłużeni
  • One In A Million
  • Respect: +605
« Odpowiedź #35 dnia: Stycznia 28, 2010, 05:51:21 pm »
Bumblefoot na Facebooku

About to call OZFM radio station in Canada, live from the tourbus as we head to Montreal overnight... www.ozfm.com

Ale nie wiem czy już był w tym radiu, czy dopiero będzie?

Skrypt:
On the phone with us, we have Ron Bumblefoot Thal, from Guns n' Roses.

Yo!

Ron, thanks for calling this morning.

Thank you for having me. Thank you for having me.

You said in your facebook message that you'd either be partying in Axl's dressing room or on the tour bus. It sounds a bit quiet there.

Yeah. Everybody's sleeping and resting up because it's gonna be insane when we get to Montreal. Yeah and actually I'm getting texts on my phone from the other bus. I'm getting from Axl's tour bus, I'm getting texts from people on there.

What's an average day in Guns n' Roses on the road like?

Well, with me, I am boring. I am so boring. What do I do? I sleep, I eat, and I play. For me the most important thing is making sure that I'm at my best for everybody. So, I really try and take care of myself on the road and not get too crazy where it's gonna affect my ability to do what I gotta do up there. I kinda got a little busy job up there. I'm playing 2 guitars at once while singing and so I gotta have my head clear, otherwise I'm doomed.

That's right. Because all of your focus is on those 90 minutes, I suppose.

Yeah, I mean we play for a good almost 3 hours.

3 hours? The setlist must be everything, is it? From Appetite on up?

Oh yeah. We do, I mean, god, we've done almost - I know in Tokyo we did 13 outta the 14 songs on Chinese. And we do a whole bunch of stuff off Appetite and scattered stuff from the Illusions and the other albums. And...yeah man, sometimes we just throw in covers, like just random things. Tonight we just started doing a Halen cover. The night before we started doing a little bit of Pink Floyd. Sometimes AC/DC or anything...just whatever one of us starts jamming to and everyone just kind of jumps on.

That keeps it really fun for the fans, man. You know, when Appetite for Destruction came out in '87, right? I mean, you were about 18 then. So you must've been a huge fan at the time, and now you're playing guitar in one of the biggest bands in the world. That must be quite the...culture shock.

You know...it's another day at the office. (laughter)

Well, you know, you made your own musical mark before Guns n's Roses. 10 or 11 solo albums, and lots of TV music as well. Ka-ching on that, by the way.

You know, I'm keeping busy.

So tell me a little bit about Bumblefoot. I hope you never actual suffered from that, did ya?

Oh, not personally, no. My wife is a verterinarian and when she was in school studying, and I was helping her study many, many years ago, one of the diseases that we stumbled upon through all the notes and everything, was this thing called ulcerative pododermatitis, also known as Bumblefoot. It was such a bizarre name. I was like, "you know what? I'm gonna write a song about that - like some kinda crazy superhero kind of thing!" And uh, yeah I did.

It was great name, too. Great guitar, as well.

Haha, thanks. And then from there, the first album I put out was called The Adventures of Bumblefoot. It had this sort of apocalyptic, cartoon-looking thing - you know, and the cover's art. And it had this foot with wings flying overhead, sort of the, I guess the cause of all the destruction and everything going on. And once I got out of that deal, I started my own band that was sort of this quirky, Primus-ish/Faith No More-ish thing, and the name just fit. It had the right vibe for the music, like that Zappa-ish quirk.

We wanna thank you for spending some time with our winner, by the way, and that little guitar lesson. That's gonna be...

I am gonna torture that dude.

Will you be able to teach him some of the Guns n' Roses riffs, you know?

Oh yeah. I'll be happy to show him -- or her, whatever they wanna learn.

What if they don't know how to play guitar at all?

That's alright. I'm gonna get them started.

You're like the master teaching Kung-fu Panda.

(laughs) It'll be good, man. It'll definitely be good.

Offline mafioso

• Street of dreams
    • As Koncertowy
« Odpowiedź #36 dnia: Stycznia 28, 2010, 07:27:50 pm »
Z Fejsbuka:

Ashba
This band is the most tight knit family that I have ever been welcomed into and we are having the time of our lives on stage together! Thank you for coming out to the shows and supporting the band! Also thx for posting all of the cool videos and pix. I hope each and everyone of you gets to experience this show live! I ...hope to see you all soon! Much love and respect to you all!

Ron
Hot tea, oranges, vitamins, sleep, hot tea, oranges, vitamins, sleep... I can make it through the show tonight, I think I can I think I can...

Offline slasherr

• Zasłużeni
  • Garden Of Eden
  • Respect: +1063
« Odpowiedź #37 dnia: Stycznia 28, 2010, 11:12:22 pm »
hmm nie wiedzialem gdzie wrzucic - Ashba pozdrowil fanow na forum mygnr.com

Hey all you crazy ass motherf$#@er's, Just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for all the love and support that you have given the band and myself! Joining GN'R has been a dream come true, being a Guns fan myself. I am not only honored but very grateful to play along side of such amazing talent as Axl, Dizzy, Richard, Bumble, Frank, Chris and Tommy! I have been around for sometime, worked with many great artist, but the magic that I feel while on stage between this band and the fans is beyond insane! There is no fan like a GN'R fan, thats for fuckin' sure! This band is the most tight knit family that I have ever been welcomed into and we are having the time of our lives on stage together! Thank you for coming out to the shows and supporting the band! Also thx for posting all of the cool videos and pix. I hope each and everyone of you gets to experience this show live! I hope to see you all soon! Much love and respect to you all!

Peace out! ~ASHBA~
www.gunsnroses.com
www.djashba.com

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=159193

Offline DrDrei

• Scraped
  • one more step to go
« Odpowiedź #38 dnia: Stycznia 30, 2010, 12:11:22 pm »
a Ron z zona rozrabia

On Saturday 30th January 2010, @bumblefoot said:

Smashed through the wall of a hotel room (sorry shooter girls!), clubbin' & grindin' all night, a 3-taxi race back to the hotel with Windex bottle fights at every red light, a dozen of us getting kicked out of lobby. All with Mrs. Foot, my partner in crime - she's a badass. ("That's DOCTOR Badass" she says...) 5am - back in the room, runnin' a bath, waiting for onion soup to arrive. I must be feeling better.

MrsBumblefoot

1. You have no idea how fun this is. :) about 1 hour ago from web
   2. Hotel room mayhem. about 5 hours ago from mobile web

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

a Beta obchodzi urodziny

Offline Hubik

• Zasłużeni
  • Madagascar
  • Edomaniak
« Odpowiedź #39 dnia: Lutego 02, 2010, 08:12:14 am »
Od Axla:

8:51am Mission Quebec City: Slept a couple hrs. Stuck in Montreal traffic. Everyone's asleep. Bubbles is on board. Show in Ottawa felt good, felt really animated, dug Scraped n' TIL. Bringin' little things learned along the way into the overall or the "whole"! Montreal was a monster gig, felt we tore the roof off!! Had guests from all over Canada, LA, San Diego, NY, Las Vegas, Florida, London, Turkey, The Philippines etc. Toronto had fans from around the globe as well! Bein' on the tail end of a 2 on 1 off n' where rt after w/the size of r show was tough on not just us but the crew w/load in' n' out etc. not taken into consideration by others n' all the bts nonsense across the board 4 months w/all sides. Still w/everyone feelin' like bein' on the wrong end of a beatdown the show went good. (Coulda been a lot worse). The people everywhere have been so great 2 all of us! A heartfelt thanks to everyone who helped pull through all of that n' make 'em memorable! Parties were off da chain!! N' again peeps were so great!! Gots ta rage a bit where n' when ya can!!

Offline mafioso

• Street of dreams
    • As Koncertowy
« Odpowiedź #40 dnia: Lutego 05, 2010, 01:07:14 am »
Ashba na Facebooku

Thinking about debuting my Leatherface Les Paul in South America.

Bumblefoot na Facebooku przed koncertem w Ottawie

Good evening Ottawa!!! At the Mayfair Theatre watching "Piranha 2" (James Cameron, '81). Mutant flying killer fish on the big screen - YES!!

Ashba ponownie
What an amazing crowd in Moncton last night! Just pulled into Halifax, kicking back having a cigarette in my non-smoking room. Diving into my early morning dinner which consist of a bag of BBQ Lays chips, a coke and a twix bar. Bout ready to toss my sore self into bed! This is our last show of the Canadian Tour which I...m sad about but looking forward to warm weather =) Night. . or ummm to most of you. .Good morning.

I Bumblefoot też
Fun show in Moncton tonight! On the bus to Halifax, last bus ride of the Canadian tour. It's been one good time after another with the band, crew, friends, family, and of course all of you - the audience at the shows - it's a blessing to be with you all. Tomorrow night in Halifax, last show, gonna be a damn good one...

Axl
Moncton Rocked! What a great crowd!! Hali, here we come!!

Offline el_loko

• Zasłużeni
  • One In A Million
  • Respect: +605
« Odpowiedź #41 dnia: Lutego 07, 2010, 09:40:27 am »
Cytat: Axl
WOW!! The Canadian Run's over already?!! That was insane!! And I mean that in the absolute BEST way possible!! We'll take a few days 2 regroup n' jump in2 the next thing. Thanks 2 everyone 4 coming out, hope u had fun!! We had a blast!! Can't wait 2 see u again!! Special thanks 2 all the fans, r production, video, security, transpo, catering, merchandise, wardrobe, personal n' biz crews, Sebastian n' the Sebastian Bach Band, Maria Bach, Danko Jones, all of r's n' their roadies, techs, the Shot Girls, r personal friends, family n' guests who came out 2 support us, Lucky Beer (Aussie), Bubbles n' all the TPB's (unbelievable ending!!), thanks 4 ALL the positive press n' reviews, it's more than greatly appreciated!! W/the exceptions of r scheduling, n' routing nonsense, a few misguided (minor) media hacks twistin' either Haiti comments or a 2001 bs RS story, all the bumps n' bruises n' landin' on my ass!! Ha! ... All n' all a good run. Would've liked to hit Toronto a bit harder (n' earlier!). Thanks Canada!! A BIG thanks to the band!! Thanks 2 all the well wishers n' 4 all the bday wishes. Ur all 2 kind!! Oh n' the band 4 buyin' me 10 acres on the Moon!! I miss you Moje!! Love Axl
Czyli Axl dostal 10 akrowa działke na Księżycu ;)

A tu tłumaczenie z Axlowego na angielski
- He can't believe the Canadian tour is already over
- They need a few days off to regroup
- Thanks everyone for coming out
- Thanks all the people who made it happen - Fans, production people, Baz, Danko, Bubbles, family, friends
- Thanks the press for all the nice reviews
- They some minor issues on this tour
- Said they had some issues with scheduling and routing
- Says a few people in the media twisted his Haiti comments and the Slash shirt issue/RIR story
- Hurt himself landing on his ass
- But it was a good run and he had fun
- Wishes he could have hit Toronto earlier and stronger
- Thanks everyone again
- Thanks people for sending him happy birthday messages (I assume on Twitter)
- Thanks the band for buying him 10 acres on the moon (no clue what that means)
- He misses his dog Mojo
« Ostatnia zmiana: Lutego 07, 2010, 09:55:32 am wysłana przez el_loko »

Offline krelke

• Szara Eminecja | Wodopój
  • Administrator
  • Scraped
  • !!! GN'R: Don't you try to stop us now !!!
  • Respect: +249
    • Tomasz Krela
« Odpowiedź #42 dnia: Lutego 09, 2010, 01:44:59 pm »
Ashba na facebooku:
We had a blast celebrating Axl's B-day And Threw Him A Party At The Toothy Moose (A Cool Ass Bar That Bubbles Owns) We (The Band) Bought Axl 10 Acres Of Land On The Moon. . . .No Joke! Ha! In Hopes To One Day Be The First Band To Throw A Concert There. . .And Yes, Your All Invited! HaHa!!!!

Offline krelke

• Szara Eminecja | Wodopój
  • Administrator
  • Scraped
  • !!! GN'R: Don't you try to stop us now !!!
  • Respect: +249
    • Tomasz Krela
« Odpowiedź #43 dnia: Lutego 15, 2010, 12:10:34 am »
Gunsi na swoim twitterze 4 minuty temu: "Where will we be tonight? ;)" czyżby kolejny sekretny koncert? :D

Offline Hubik

• Zasłużeni
  • Madagascar
  • Edomaniak
« Odpowiedź #44 dnia: Lutego 17, 2010, 07:53:47 am »
Axl:

Fuck!! The NY shows were insane!! Love the free form laid back vibe n' both were completely different from r view. The fans were AMAZING!! John (Varvatos) was really great! And to keep CBGB's rockin'?! Badass!! Goin' into Rose Bar was rough on some. Lotta best left memories from the old hotel. The gig helped w/some o' those. Felt really good on stage. (We actually "LIKE" playing together n' I absolutely agree some things should b a lot less complicated than others made them in the past that's why we're together n' other's by their own accord ain't here.) We all had a great time, it was a madhouse!! Thanks to everyone who came out n' those who helped put 'em 2gether. Good to have a short break n' gear up 4 South America. I LOVE NY!!

On another note Guns is now managed by Doc McGhee n' we're off to a fun start. Big welcomes! It's nice to have the support!!

Elsewhere:

Canadian tour n' Slash banned clothing nonsense: which I addressed live as soon as it happened but hey fake allegations from unreliable sources bein' negative n' all especially w/us n' these issues got more weight to n' 4 aholes. Fabricated from a 2001 bs RS piece from Rock N' Rio. Bottom line Never happened, end of story. Fuck TMZ, ContactMusic, Spinner (I got ur attitude.)

Goin' on late at Rose Bar nonsense: Nope, Nopity, Nope!! 1:30am on time! U got played!! We were asked to do a show for fans n' friends etc. We were told when to arrive n' when to play between 1 an 2am which we did exactly. We didn't perform for the press or their deadlines other than that they were there. We do our best provided we r treated in the same manner to be polite n' cordial. The past can kiss ur ass, not gonna happen here. Under other circumstances n' advance arrangements things may have been or be different, w/these shows they weren't.

Goin' on "hours" late in Toronto nonsense: Based on set change etc. went on 1 hour 8mins late w/circumstances beyond r control n' last minute physical injuries from earlier performances (which took that hour to find ways to deal with) n' could have cancelled the performance not "hrs". Apologies were made. If u have a problem w/any of that or especially if u weren't there fuck off.

Not doin' surprise shows for the hardcore fans nonsense: Sorry some feel that way. Saw a lot at both gigs singin' every word in every song. We made efforts to get several if not all fans who contacted us n' were in town into these gigs. We also didn't know most of the guests as we don't live here n' for that matter what makes some internet fan more hardcore than whoever else anyway, oh that's rt...nothing!! Some just like 2 bitch 2 bitch. So if ur complainin' n' u drink beer, today I recommend a Lucky or perhaps a Red Stripe...if ur still peeved...again, fuck off.

I sweat nonsense: On ur mama! Really? That's what u write about? No shit! I work hard, it's good for ya n' I smell better than u!!

Takin' shots at Slash n' reunions over Haiti nonsense: Never happened. Wasn't aware of any comments from the old lineup.

So in closing...Fuck the LA Times, TMZ, Contact Music n' Spinner. I don't need "forgiven" for alleged n' fabricated nonsense. I've no respect for mean spirited aholes gettin' paid talkin' shit at other's expense or irresponsible biased partisan politics wanna be journalism by dated hacks. Go on! Back ur boy! But when he says he never killed no one that ain't exactly true. Yeah, that's right, stone cold. So if we happen to play your neighborhood or for that matter anywhere at anytime regardless of the circumstances, presales, public sales, give aways, even free shows consider yourself uninvited. It's a free country but you're formally n' publicly not welcome.

Bottom line is we ain't makin' efforts to rain on ur parade why piss on or take cheap shots at r's. Oh that's rt...how u make ur livin's all that counts not others, whatever. U ain't above anyone regardless of who or what corporation u work for n' unfortunately most of u'll get to learn that the hard way.

Everyone else...

Thanks for ALL the positive comments, press n' tearin' it up w/us!! It was absolutely fucking AMAZING!! Can't wait to see u out there n' we absolutely appreciate your support!!

Thanks again 2 everyone involved n' everyone that was rockin' out 4 makin' everything SO fucking great!!

What an experience!!

Peace!!

Axl-

Tracii Guns na płycie Social Disorder [traciiguns]

Zaczęty przez naileajordan

Odpowiedzi: 0
Wyświetleń: 803
Ostatnia wiadomość Marca 31, 2021, 07:01:25 pm
wysłana przez naileajordan