Autor Wątek: Spór między Gunsami,a Nirvaną  (Przeczytany 29987 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline nightrain

• cold heartbreaker
  • Atittude
  • ~CRASHDÏET~
  • Respect: +53
Odp: Spór między Gunsami,a Nirvaną
« Odpowiedź #30 dnia: Listopada 18, 2008, 08:21:34 pm »
Przecież to temat stary jak Nirvana :D

ale są ciekawostki :

Cobain meldował się w hotelach jako William Bailey
Rose na propozycję bycia ojcem chrzestnym dziecka Cobaina i Love odpowiedział "Spier****j"

było więcej różnych zdarzeń
a Nirvana jako kapela to jeden z najlepszych zespołów Punk/Grunge jaki kiedykolwiek istniał
It's a miracle you walk the earth alone
it's a miracle I stand beside you
you're like a plague in awide'n open show
you pass it on like I need it the most

Offline slasherr

• Zasłużeni
  • Garden Of Eden
  • Respect: +1063
« Odpowiedź #31 dnia: Kwietnia 21, 2009, 08:30:52 pm »
Kurt faktycznie nienawidził Gunsów

This is from a Kurt interview from Ferbuary 1992

''AD: You're here in this hotel room. Can you go out?

KC: Yeah. The other night we went shopping at a second-hand store and bought some fuzzy sweaters and some grungewear.

AD: Real grungewear, not the designer kind?

KC: Not Perry Ellis. [Laughs] We were driving around in our Volvo, after buying some grungewear and we realized that we're not neccessarily as big as Guns N' Roses, but we're as popular as them, and we still don't have bodyguards. We still go shopping, we still go to movies and carry on with our lives.

AD: I read the liner notes you wrote on Incesticide. I've never seen somebody on a major label say, "If you're a racist, a sexist, a homophobe, we don't want you to buy our records."

KC: That's been the biggest problem that I've had being in this band. I know there are those people out in the audience, and there's not much I can do about it. I can talk about those issues in interviews - I think it's pretty obvious that we're against the homophobes and the sexists and the racists, but when "Teen Spirit" first came out, mainstream audiences were under the assumption that we were just like Guns N' Roses.

There is a war going on in the high schools now between Nirvana kids and Guns N' Roses kids. It's really cool. I'm really proud to be a part of that, because when I was in high school, I dressed like a punk rocker and people would scream "Devo!" at me-because Devo infiltrated the mainstream. Out of all the bands who came from the underground and actually made it in the mainstream, Devo is the most subversive and challenging of all. They're just awesome. I love them.

AD: Is there anything about Guns N' Roses' music you like?

KC: I can't think of a damn thing. I can't even waste my time on that band, because they're so obviously pathetic and untalented. I used to think that everything in the mainstream pop world was crap, but now that some underground bands have been signed with majors, I take Guns N' Roses as more of an offense. I have to look into it more: They're really talentless people, and they write crap music, and they're the most popular rock band on the earth right now. I can't believe it.

AD: Didn't Axl Rose say something nasty to you at the MTV Video Music Awards in September?

KC: They actually tried to beat us up. Courtney and I were with the baby in the eating area backstage, and Axl walked by. So Courtney yelled, "Axl! Axl, come over here!" We just wanted to say hi to him--we think he's a joke, but we just wanted to say something to him. So I said, "Will you be the godfather of our child?" I don't know what had happened before that to piss him off, but he took his aggressions out on us and began screaming bloody murder.

These were his words: "You shut your bitch up, or I'm taking you down to the pavement." [laughs] Everyone around us just burst out into tears of laughter. She wasn't even saying anything mean, you know? So I turned to Courtney and said, "Shut up, bitch!" And everyone laughed and he left. So I guess I did what he wanted me to do--be a man. [laughs]

AD: Does he remind you of guys you went to high school with?

KC: Absolutely. Really confused, fucked-up guys. There's not much hope for them.

AD: When he was singing about "immigrants and faggots," people were excusing it by saying, "Well, he's from Indiana-"

KC: Oh, well, that's OK then. [Laughs] Insane. Later, after we played our show and were walking back to our trailer, the Guns N' Roses entourage came walking toward us. They have at least 50 bodyguards apiece: huge, gigantic, brain-dead oafs ready to kill for Axl at all times. [Laughs] They didn't see me, but they surrounded Chris, and Duff [McKagan of Guns N' Roses] wanted to beat Chris up, and the bodyguards started pushing Chris around. He finally escaped, but throughout the rest of the evening, there was a big threat of either Guns N' Roses themselves or their goons beating us up. We had to hide out.

Since then, every time Axl has played a show he's said some comment about me and Courtney. When he was in Seattle, he said "Nirvana would rather stay home and shoot drugs with their bitch wives than tour with us." [Laughs] That's why there's this big feud in most of the high schools. It's hilarious. He is insane, though. I was scared. I couldn't possibly beat him up; I know he would beat me up if he had the chance.

AD: How do you feel about Guns N' Roses fans coming to see you?

KC: Well, when we played that No on 9 benefit in Portland, I said something about Guns N' Roses. Nothing nasty - I think I said, "And now, for our next song, 'Sweet Child o' Mine.'" But some kid jumped onstage and said, "Hey, man, Guns N' Roses plays awesome music, and Nirvana plays awesome music. Let's just get along and work things out, man!"

And I just couldn't help but say, "No, kid, you're really wrong. Those people are total sexist jerks, and the reason we're playing this show is to fight homophobia in a real small way. The guy is a fucking sexist and a racist and a homophobe, and you can't be on his side and be on our side. I'm sorry that I have to divide this up like this, but it's something you can't ignore. And besides they can't write good music." [Laughs]

AD: You know, you were probably taking money from people who were voting yes on 9 - but they really wanted to see Nirvana.

KC: [Laughs] Right! Chris went to a Guns N' Roses concert when they played here with Metallica a couple of months ago, and he went backstage, and there were these two bimbo girls who looked like they walked out of a Warrant video. They were sitting on the couch in hopes of sucking Axl's dick or something, and one of them said, "Chris, we saw you at that No on 9 benefit! We're voting yes on 9! You kissed Kurt on the lips! That was disgusting!" [Laughs] To know that we affect people like that-it's kind of funny. The sad thing is that there's no penetrating them. After all that, after all the things those girls had seen us do, that was the one thing that sticks in their minds.

KC: Our personal expenses over the last year-we made a million dollars, of which $380,000 went to taxes, $300,000 went to a house, the rest went to doctors and lawyers, and our personal expernses were like $80,000. That's including car rentals, food, everything. That's not very much; that's definitely not what Axl spends a year. She insisted on a prenuptial agreement; no one knows that. So there's definitely not manipulation going on in this relationship at all.

Offline el_loko

• Zasłużeni
  • One In A Million
  • Respect: +605
« Odpowiedź #32 dnia: Kwietnia 21, 2009, 10:30:43 pm »
Jedyne co mi sie nasuwa na mysl po przeczytaniu tego wywiadu to to:
"Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all."

Offline Zqyx

• Newsman
  • Madagascar
  • "But nobody pulled the trigger. They just..."
  • Respect: +3455
    • Bumblefoot fans Poland - mój fanowski profil Rona
« Odpowiedź #33 dnia: Kwietnia 22, 2009, 07:47:30 am »
Jak widać darzyli się wzajemną sympatią  :P :lol:
Tylko czekać na posty jakichś znerwicowanych fanów Gn'R atakujących Nirvanę  :D ;)
Podaruj mi 1,5% podatku :) Dziękuję!
KRS: 0000186434
Cel szczegółowy: 569/W

"Hey, you caught me in a coma and I don't think I wanna
Ever come back to this world again"

Offline SOSNA!

• Atittude
  • Respect: +288
« Odpowiedź #34 dnia: Kwietnia 22, 2009, 08:31:25 am »
skoro nie można być po stronie GN'R i zarówno po stronie Nirvany to już wywalam płyty Cobaina i spółki:P

Offline DrDrei

• Scraped
  • one more step to go
  • Respect: +8
« Odpowiedź #35 dnia: Kwietnia 22, 2009, 08:57:59 am »
ja tam nie mam co wywalac, chyba ze skasuje Unplugged z dysku...

doceniam osiagniecia Nirvany - ale nigdy nie bylem ich fanem

zreszta moim zdaniem zrobili kariere na 3 akordach na krzyz

a stali sie legenda dzieki zagadkowej smierci Cobaina
[size=3.75pt]GUNS AND ROSES[/size]

[size=3.75pt]la banda mas peligrosa del planeta[/size]

www.czlowiekorkiestra.blog.onet.pl

Offline Zqyx

• Newsman
  • Madagascar
  • "But nobody pulled the trigger. They just..."
  • Respect: +3455
    • Bumblefoot fans Poland - mój fanowski profil Rona
« Odpowiedź #36 dnia: Kwietnia 22, 2009, 09:29:43 am »
skoro nie można być po stronie GN'R i zarówno po stronie Nirvany to już wywalam płyty Cobaina i spółki:P

A ja wywalam płyty Gunsów  :lol: ;)
Nirvana zrobiła wielką karierę,po części ze względu na śmierć Kurta;),ale głównie dlatego,że zwrócili uwagę na grunge,co wcale takie łatwe nie było. Nirvana niekoniecznie była najlepszym zespołem tego nurtu ( pozdro dla Jubajka:D) ,ale na pewno najbardziej rozpoznawalnym. 3 akordy + "darcie mordy" ;) ? Owszem. Ale w tym akurat Nirvana pierwsza na pewno nie była.
Jak już kiedyś pisałem o niechęci Kurta do Gunsów zadecydowało gwiazdorstwo Gunsów,teledyski za kilka milionów i.t.d,co było mu obce światopoglądowo;) No i nie dał się wrobić w trasę z Gunsami,posunięcie marketingowe,które na pewno przyniosłoby dużo kasy,a niekoniecznie tylko o kasę chodzi w muzyce ;)
Podaruj mi 1,5% podatku :) Dziękuję!
KRS: 0000186434
Cel szczegółowy: 569/W

"Hey, you caught me in a coma and I don't think I wanna
Ever come back to this world again"

Offline Hubik

• Zasłużeni
  • Madagascar
  • Edomaniak
  • Respect: +1493
« Odpowiedź #37 dnia: Kwietnia 22, 2009, 05:26:01 pm »
Jak już kiedyś pisałem o niechęci Kurta do Gunsów zadecydowało gwiazdorstwo Gunsów,teledyski za kilka milionów i.t.d,co było mu obce światopoglądowo;) No i nie dał się wrobić w trasę z Gunsami,posunięcie marketingowe,które na pewno przyniosłoby dużo kasy,a niekoniecznie tylko o kasę chodzi w muzyce ;)

Dokładnie. Zresztą z podobnych powodów nie lubił również innych zespołów. To nie jest tak, że tylko Gunsów nie cierpiał. Choć troszkę tutaj zapewne pomogły "wybuchowe" temperamenty członków obydwu zespołów.

A jako ciekawostkę dodam, że o Pearl Jam również się niezbyt miło wypowiadał, ale Eddiego szanował.  ;)

Offline Artur78

• Atittude
  • Respect: +285
« Odpowiedź #38 dnia: Kwietnia 22, 2009, 05:54:02 pm »
A kogo wogóle Kurt Cobain lubił i szanował ? On chyba wszystkie znane w tym czasie kapele krytykował,za kogo się uważał?Co sobą tak naprawdę reprezentował?Kupował i wydawał miliony,był bogatym człowiekiem,kręcił teledyski,czy jego koncerty nie były przerywane przez niego?Krytykował Axla? A wczym był lepszy od niego?Gdyby nie ćpał i miał więcej oleju w głowie to by teraz żył i patrzył jak dorasta jego dziecko,nagrywał swietną muzykę lub zaszył się wspokoju jak Axl.Nie widział nic poza swoimi problemami.
Atakował Axla o egoizm i gwiazdorstwo,a sam stał się ich ofiarą.
Zresztą szkoda gadać....żal tego człowieka,prawdopodobnie dzisiaj gorzej by wyglądał i gadał od Stevena Adlera.Nieszczęśliwy człowiek.

Offline Gothix

• Knockin On Heavens Door
  • Respect: +2
« Odpowiedź #39 dnia: Kwietnia 22, 2009, 07:31:51 pm »
Ten filmik z Torronto , pokazuje jak gunsowie lubieli Nirvane :
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcRVoptVcCM&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcRVoptVcCM&amp;feature=related</a>

Offline Mrs.Rose

• Patience
  • Respect: 0
« Odpowiedź #40 dnia: Maja 11, 2009, 04:49:48 pm »
Oba zespoły zasługują na szacunek, oba miały swój ogromny wkład w historię muzyki, a ich kłótnie niech będą wyłącznie ich prywatnymi kłótniami, a nie sporami ich fanów :) Chociaż to niestety raczej nieuniknione. Patrząc na wypowiedzi powyżej, fani Gunsów mają do tego dystans, szkoda że nie dzieje się tak w przypadku fanów Nirvany,co można zauważyć na wielu forach...
A osobiście...wolę Gunsów...i Axla  ;)  :ph34r:
"You can fool yourself...You came in this world alone...alone."

Offline SOSNA!

• Atittude
  • Respect: +288
« Odpowiedź #41 dnia: Maja 11, 2009, 05:08:09 pm »
Ten filmik z Torronto , pokazuje jak gunsowie lubieli Nirvane

lubieli... leże:D:D:D

Offline martingun

• Paradise City
  • GENIUSZ,ale i idiota
  • Respect: +1
« Odpowiedź #42 dnia: Maja 14, 2009, 12:39:47 pm »
A ja mam tak naprawdę gdzieś głęboko,gdzie światło nie dochodzi,że ponoć się nie lubieli,bo...bo uwielbiam te oby dwie kapele i nic tego nie zmieni! :_:
GUNSN'ROSES-SEX and RELIGION!!!

...bo wszystkim jest dla mnie Rock'N'Roll...8)

Offline el_loko

• Zasłużeni
  • One In A Million
  • Respect: +605
« Odpowiedź #43 dnia: Maja 14, 2009, 02:21:13 pm »
nie jestes tru!

Offline martingun

• Paradise City
  • GENIUSZ,ale i idiota
  • Respect: +1
« Odpowiedź #44 dnia: Maja 15, 2009, 10:14:10 am »
"nie jestes tru!"

yyy..nie jestem prawdziwy,bo...bo lubię Nirvane,jak i Gunsów??? :/...'el_loko'-proszę przestań podchodzić do sprawy,jak jakiś nierozsądny młody człowiek,gdyż ja wcale nie uważam,że muszę nie lubieć jednych lub drugich,bo oni kiedyś tam się poróżnili słusznie czy niesłusznie!...Wedz,że ja uważam jednych i drugich,za naprawdę bardzo dobre kapele pełne pasji i emocji,często zabarwionych czymś ogólnie złym-czyt.dragami,ale dla mnie są to treści pełne szczerości,bólu,pragnień.które jako człowiek,który kiedyś tam miał problemy natury własnej-kupuje od obydwu tych zespołów z całą otoczką wszystkiego co miało u nich miejsce!Więc jak mogę ich dzielić na siłę,czy słusznie-nie wiem,skoro obydwa te zespoły dają mi tak dużo???Bo śp.KURT kiedyś coś AXL'owi,czy AXL kedyś coś śp.KURTowi???Nie,nie,nie,nie...ja tak nie potrafię :???:
GUNSN'ROSES-SEX and RELIGION!!!

...bo wszystkim jest dla mnie Rock'N'Roll...8)

PRZENIESIONY: Support przed Gunsami

Zaczęty przez krelke

Odpowiedzi: 0
Wyświetleń: 8979
Ostatnia wiadomość Lutego 06, 2012, 09:03:53 pm
wysłana przez krelke