Autor Wątek: AXL ROSE - A CONVERSATION WITH KURT LODER (MTV 1999) English - part II  (Przeczytany 3441 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline daub

• Byli moderatorzy/newsmani
  • Garden Of Eden
  • Respect: +1392
Loder :
Have you actually brought in any hip-hop guys to sort of, like, examine the roots of the rhythm now? Has Dr. Dre stopped by or anything?
Rose :
No, we haven't done anything like that. It's been thought of, but it's kind of [like] we would really be wasting somebody else's time, as we're trying to figure out how to develop this ourselves. Maybe if it were to get closer to, say, mastering or mixing, maybe there could be something someone else could add to it.
Loder :
Have you thought about maybe taking the boys out and playing on New Year's Eve or something? Are we gonna see you before...
Rose :
Nah.
Loder  :
No? None of that?
Rose :
Nah!
Loder :
Why not?
Rose :
Na-nah-na-nah!
Loder :
[Laughs] It could be fun.
Rose : 
[Laughs]
Loder :
Where are you going to be on New Year's Eve?
Rose :
Have no idea.
Loder :
So we'll see you some time this new year, right? You will be around?
Rose :
Yeah, we'll be around. I'm not working on all this to keep it buried. We plan on getting out there and doing it right. The new guys are a lot of fun, and like I say, we will be continuing to look for and or decide who the official new guitar player will be, but it's not that important to the band at this time, as that person's not really needed. There's not a whole lot for them to do at this time in regards to recording, as we've recorded [a] majority of material.
Loder :
But you continue to audition, right?
Rose :
Yes, we do. Yes, we do, and there's some people who have done a really great job. It's just not something we're prepared to make a complete decision on at this time.
Loder :
Okay, well, we're dying to hear this stuff. I hope you get it out sometime real soon.
Rose :
All right, man. Later.

Źródło: w-axl-rose.com

Axl i Slash (czyli polowanie na czarownice)

Zaczęty przez pawlik7

Odpowiedzi: 36
Wyświetleń: 13062
Ostatnia wiadomość Lutego 24, 2013, 05:56:34 pm
wysłana przez Canis_Luna