Autor Wątek: Chinese Democracy Starts Now?  (Przeczytany 20523 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Zqyx

• Madagascar
  • "But nobody pulled the trigger. They just..."
    • Bumblefoot fans Poland - mój fanowski profil Rona
Chinese Democracy Starts Now?
« dnia: Kwietnia 12, 2006, 10:30:21 pm »
Richard Fortus odpisał na maila jednemu z fanów.

Napisał,że aktualnie mają próby przed letnimi koncertami
w Europie.
Zespół gra lepiej niż kiedykolwiek.
Ciągle planują wydać kilka albumów przez kilka lat.
Ma nadzieję,że płyta wyjdzie we wrześniu.
Wtedy też ma  ruszyć amerykańska część trasy koncertowej.

Wytwórnia Universal poinformowała serwis sp1at,że nie dostarczono im jeszcze płyty Chinsese Demokracy,co w
świetle maila Richarda jest jak najbardziej wiarygodne.

W tym topiku tylko informacje.Nie dajemy komentarzy
---------------------
Od admina:
Prosiłbym tutaj o podawanie źródła postu i pisania go również w języku polskim. Jeśli znajdzie się tu część angielska to proszę o przetłumaczenie przynajmniej najważniejszych części danego newsa.

To wszystko z powodu tego, że ostatni post tego tematu będzie wyświetlany na stronie:

http://gunsnroses.com.pl/index.php?id=cd

Pozdrawiam,
Witek
« Ostatnia zmiana: Września 23, 2006, 03:36:01 pm wysłana przez Witek »
Podaruj mi 1,5% podatku :) Dziękuję!
KRS: 0000186434
Cel szczegółowy: 569/W

"Hey, you caught me in a coma and I don't think I wanna
Ever come back to this world again"

Offline el_loko

• Zasłużeni
  • One In A Million
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Kwietnia 14, 2006, 08:26:37 pm »
Ok, so I was talking to the dj of a radiostation here in NJ. And trust me when I tell you this...shes straightfoward and truthful..plus she knows Im a diehard gnr fan.....

so anyways here it goes....

Axl has been in the city for a number of reasons..One is obivious.....The other is that he was getting either the first single and or the album mastered.I think she said the first single....

She said that mgmt told her that the first single of this new era will be released 4-6 weeks from now to go with their launch.....she also said they werent gonna announce these warmups till Monday but MGmt gave all stations and the venue ok to do it today...

what a fukin day...

and btw...I will be trying to get as many tix as I can. SO if any1 doesnt get lucky and wants to go hopefully I can hook my loyal friends up..{haters or no haters}...{mike }...

and hopefully some1 here can hook me up if i dont get lucky......

im gonan be right in front of axl fukin rose...ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO ANY1....IS WOW AND FUK U FOR HATING LOL...

SEE EVERY1 ON LINE IN A FEW WEEKS!

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=28463.0

4-6 tygodni

PATIENCE MOTHERFUCKER :D

Offline el_loko

• Zasłużeni
  • One In A Million
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Kwietnia 18, 2006, 07:57:53 am »
BBC Radio 1 will announce more news surrounding Guns N' Roses and their future plans on 18th April, most notably the expected single release date, which is currently rumoured to be around 4-6 weeks away. Radio 1 will be the first to announce the news about this new single, but as to clearing up rumours about a reunion, only time will tell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Democracy

Plotka...

Pojawiło sie to dziś lub wczoraj po 16...

Ale... zobaczymy...
« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwietnia 18, 2006, 07:59:09 am wysłana przez el_loko »

Offline Zqyx

• Madagascar
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Kwietnia 19, 2006, 11:17:30 am »

Zasady topiku Chinese Demokracy starts now:

Mam świadomość,że zanim pojawi się oficjalne info na temat wydania CHD będzie się pojawiać mnóstwo plotek.
Dlatego od teraz proszę,żeby osoby dające tutaj newsy o spodziewanej premierze CHD zwróciły uwagę na wiarygodność informacji,jakie podają.
Źródła typu:Wikipedia i Metal Sludge nie będą brane pod uwagę.

W przypadku informacji ze źródła nieoficjalnego proszę we wiadomości zawrzeć informację,że jest ona niepotwierdzona.

Wiadomości potwierdzone pochodzą z: managmentu Gn'R,wytwórni i członków zespołu.

Offline AxlR

• Welcome to the jungle
    • GNR Site
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Kwietnia 30, 2006, 12:23:30 pm »
Chinese Democracy, the most expensive record ever

It’s been 12 years since Guns n’ Roses’ last album was released and Axl Rose claims that Chinese Democracy will be released before the summer.

Guns n’ Roses are still considered to be the largest music phenomenon in the world, in part because of Axl Rose’s unique persona.

The band’s frontman insists that the new album’s release is due shortly and rumour has it that it was already played during Axl’s birthday party in a bar in New York. This rumour extended itself to the Internet, with the claim that a few of the songs featured on Chinese Democracy could already be heard, but the truth is that so far none of this has been confirmed.

Axl Rose seems determined to end the long wait and finally release the record which, according to Geffen Records as quoted in the Spanish magazine Popular 1 ‘until now has cost 13 million dollars’.

‘The Spaghetti Incident’, released over 12 years ago, was Guns n’ Roses’ last album to date. But not even the wait has caused the millions of fans worldwide to quit on the band; they are eagerly waiting this memorable band’s stage performance.

Axl Rose causes equal parts of passion and hatred and he is the core element behind both the band’s success and its split. A band which, despite the fact that its original members have left the line-up, never truly came to a halt.

In the past 12 years many bands have reached the same level of success and in some cases have released more albums than Guns n’ Roses themselves over their career.

Yet, it is almost certain that Axl Rose will focus all the attention on himself once again, bringing Guns n Roses back all the way to the top.

The snippets of information divulged by Axl Rose point to Chinese Democracy hitting the stores this year. According to some press, March was considered the ‘it’ month, but nothing has happened.

We are already mid-April and everything seems to point that new light will be shed on the matter during the band’s warm-up performances in New York (supposed to take place May 12th, 14th, 15th and 17th), in preparation for their European Tour. This Tour will kick-off at Rock in Rio-Lisboa on May 27th.

Despite all the doubts, it is impossible to deny that Axl Rose still holds a flame to the hearts of millions of his fans. Some of them have never seen the band live and they are anxious that the day has come when they will be face to face with the Guns n’ Roses legend.

A game, or simply the way Axl Rose is? No one truly knows. The truth is that Axl is still the life and soul of the band that engrained songs like ‘Welcome to the Jungle’, ‘November Rain’, ‘Think About You’ in the history of music. Who better than Axl to keep the fans’ interest going for over 12 years? Expectations are extremely high.

The one certainty we have is that on May 27th Guns n’ Roses will be at Rock in Rio-Lisboa where they will kick-off their European Tour. With or without the release of Chinese Democracy, this show will be unforgettable.

http://rockinrio-lisboa.sapo.pt/artigo.htm...=661869&lang=en

Offline Zqyx

• Madagascar
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Maja 06, 2006, 10:55:22 am »
Eddie asked when Axl's new album would be released. Axl - hesitated - but then said "sometime this Fall or late Fall" - and "It will be out this year."

Eddie Trunk zapytał kiedy wyjdzie nowa płyta.
Axl:Na jesień,albo późną jesień.W tym roku.

Offline el_loko

• Zasłużeni
  • One In A Million
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: Maja 24, 2006, 03:09:54 pm »
Guns N' Roses     Chinese Democracy     Fall 2006 [seriously]

http://www.metacritic.com/music/upcomingreleases.shtml

Offline Zqyx

• Madagascar
« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: Czerwca 18, 2006, 05:16:35 pm »
Chinese Demokracy według Rona ukaże się  pod koniec września.

Ron: Around the end of September as far as I know. "

backstage @ nocarock i had a brief chat with Merck and he confirmed the album release for september.

Fani z heretoday spotkali Axla i Mercka w Pradze<fani czekali na  przylot Axla> Merck potwierdził,że album zostanie wydany we wrześniu
« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwca 19, 2006, 01:43:15 pm wysłana przez zqyx »

Offline Witek

• Administrator
  • Scraped
    • http://bulak.home.pl/blog
« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: Czerwca 19, 2006, 04:18:21 pm »
Nie wiem na ile to zrodlo jest prawdziwe...

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProduct...1;-1&sku=527255

Offline nightrain

• cold heartbreaker
  • Atittude
  • ~CRASHDÏET~
« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: Lipca 27, 2006, 10:46:34 pm »
chyba nie prawdziwe :
HMV, famed for their dog logo, are today famed for their bull.

We reported earlier that HMV have listed Chinese Democracy on their website here. According to them, it will be released on 13-11-2006.

Merck Mercuriadis has confirmed though that date listed on the site is bullshit.

http://www.sp1at.com/index.php?option=com_...d=411&Itemid=28

EDIT:

strona polydoru mówi jednak wyraźnie :

[img]http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/1697/beztytu322u3ea.th.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'grafika zapastowana przez użytkownika\' /]
teraz to już sam nie wiem

EDIT : (może jednak)

[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3594/photo0048ph2.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'grafika zapastowana przez użytkownika\' /]
EDIT:
jeszcze takie coś znalazłem:
Guns N' Roses
Chinese Democracy
Geffen Interscope
Unconfirmed Publisher
13/11/2006
Unconfirmed Price (Single) (DualDisc) (Ltd Variation Cover)
Dispatching 11/11/2006

Preorder Information:

Ready To Preorder.
122 Ready 8 Ordered

EDIT :

[img]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/857/dsc00068ey1.th.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'grafika zapastowana przez użytkownika\' /]
« Ostatnia zmiana: Sierpnia 10, 2006, 08:45:39 pm wysłana przez nightrain »
It's a miracle you walk the earth alone
it's a miracle I stand beside you
you're like a plague in awide'n open show
you pass it on like I need it the most

Offline el_loko

• Zasłużeni
  • One In A Million
« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: Sierpnia 18, 2006, 09:05:27 am »
The new Revolver magazine…

August 17th, 2006 at 1:53 am (Uncategorized)

The one with Randy from Lamb Of God on the cover has a Spencer’s ad on page 29 that hypes what appears to be an official Guns N Roses promotion.  In the ad it says, “Chinese Democracy in stores this fall!”  Hell is about to freeze over my friends.  Talking Metal will bring you full coverage of this historic release!!!

GnR’s north American is happening.  Check out the official unofficial Here Today Gone To Hell site for details.

Źródło: http://strigl.wordpress.com/

Offline Witek

• Administrator
  • Scraped
« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: Września 12, 2006, 10:02:06 am »
http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=78891

TITLE: Ex–‘White-Boy Poseur’, Axl Rose: Album delay is for the fans
TEXT:
Axl Rose started out screeching about being “just an urchin livin’ under the street,” but in the thirteen years he’s been working on the oft-delayed album Chinese Democracy (at a price that’s exceeded $13 million), he’s had time to reflect on heavy-metal posturing. “We thought we were so badass,” he said in the greenroom at the VMAs. “Then N.W.A. came out rapping about this world where you walk out of your house and you get shot. It was just so clear what stupid little white-boy poseurs we were. It was like, ‘All right, we can give up the act.’ If you’re talking about which lifestyle is more hard-core, the one where you get shot always wins.” So what’s the holdup with Chinese Democracy, Axl? “It’s not about being a control freak. It’s about being maybe smart enough to go, ‘No, that’s a bad idea.’ That’s all it’s about—keeping the ability to at least have a shot as opposed to something that’s just an obvious disaster. I want to make a good record. I don’t want to throw a brick. This cannot be Shaq at the free-throw line.” Rose promises the album will be released by the end of the year.

No ogólnie to chodzi o to, że Axl obiecuje, że płyta będzie pod koniec roku :P Jak komuś się chce to może całość przetłumaczyć

Offline el_loko

• Zasłużeni
  • One In A Million
« Odpowiedź #12 dnia: Września 23, 2006, 03:10:06 pm »
Shows Rescheduled and the New Date:
Sacramento, Jan 10th, 2007
Fresno, Dec 13th, 2006
Bakersfield, Jan 11th, 2007

I've heard it weeks before, but didn't want to post it straight away for obvious reasons. The story is, we've
heard from someone very high up in the food chain of the GNR tour that all California shows after KROQ will be
postponed until December. The source continues.. "After Sept 23rd, the band goes into studio to complete final
mixing of the album, and the album will come out before December"
... "Towards new years, they will fly to
Miami for a show... and ON new years eve, they plan to perform in Dubai" ... take it for what it is, still a rumour.

Source: http://www.newgnr.com/newgnr.html

Według tego postu wszytstkie Kalifornijskie koncerty po 23 wrześniu koncerty będą przeniesione na grudzień. Gdyż po wystepie na KROQ, zespół wejdzie do studia by ostatecznie zmiksować album, który pwoinien wyjść przed grudniem. Zaś pod koniec roku GNR poleci do Miami by zagrać koncert, a w Sylwestra mają zagrać koncert w Dubaiu. Lecz jak źródlo podaje jest to tylko plotka...
« Ostatnia zmiana: Września 23, 2006, 03:22:52 pm wysłana przez el_loko »

Offline Witek

• Administrator
  • Scraped
« Odpowiedź #13 dnia: Października 19, 2006, 09:32:57 am »
Tournee po Stanach Zjednoczonych rozpocznie się 20 października 2006 w Jacksonville a występy, które miały się odbyć między 27 września a 2 października zostały przeniesione aby trasa koncertowa była lepiej ułożona. Ogłoszenie całej trasy odbędzie się w następnym tygodniu. Chinese Democracy zostanie wydane w tym roku o czym mówił już Axl.

Taki słowa przekazał fanom zespołu manager zespołu. Te słowa są odpowiedzią na newsa, który mówił, że zespół przekłada koncerty aby wejść do studia i miksować nadal utwory.

Jak zapowiada Rolling Stone w najbliższym wydaniu zostanie zamieszczony artykuł dotyczący płyty Chinese Democracy. Zawarte w nim będzie między innym wypowiedz Mercka Mercuriadisa: "Album zostanie wydany w tym roku. Mamy 10 wtorków do stycznia - płyta wydana będzie podczas jednego z nich" A także dotyczącej wczesnije zapowiadanej daty przez RS czyli 21 listopada: "Nic nie wiem o tym, żebyśmy podawali date wydania płyty. Po prostu pewnego wtorku będziecie mogli pójśc do sklepu muzycznego i znaleźć ją tam."
W artykule również ma być zawarta wypowiedź Sebastiana Bacha który podobno usłyszał całą płyty podczas imprezy w posiadłości Axla. A także stwierdzenie, że wszyscy są zachwyceni mixami płyty.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Października 19, 2006, 09:34:30 am wysłana przez Witek »

Offline Zqyx

• Madagascar
« Odpowiedź #14 dnia: Października 19, 2006, 09:38:44 am »
Bach wspomniał także o doom metalowym kawałku pod tytułem Sorry,który ma się znaleźć na płycie,podobnie jak Better,czy I.r.s.

No cóż,zostało 10 wtorków,u nas poniedziałków,bo ponoć jesteśmy w Europie,a tu się wydaje płyty w poniedziałki. Pożyjemy, zobaczymy.

Guns N' Roses ‎– The Complete Chinese Democracy Demos

Zaczęty przez daub

Odpowiedzi: 0
Wyświetleń: 2067
Ostatnia wiadomość Listopada 16, 2013, 02:19:54 pm
wysłana przez daub