Autor Wątek: Koncertowe plany Art Of Anarchy  (Przeczytany 331 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline daub

• Byli moderatorzy/newsmani
  • Garden Of Eden
  • Respect: +1390
Koncertowe plany Art Of Anarchy
« dnia: Stycznia 17, 2024, 09:52:11 am »

Art Of Anarchy ogłosiło pierwsze koncerty wspierające trzeci studyjny album zespołu „Let There Be Anarchy”, który ukaże się 16 lutego 2024 roku nakładem Pavement Music .

Skład Art Of Anarchy się poszerzył.
Do ekipy Jona Votty (gitara), Vince'a Votty (perkusja) i gitarzysty Rona „Bumblefoota” Thala  dołączyli wokalista Jeff Scott Soto i basista Tony Dickinson.

Lista koncertów
22 marzec - The Vault - Saginaw MI
23 marzec - Arcada Theater - St. Charles IL
24 marzec - Shank Hall - Milwaukee WI
27 marzec - The Token Lounge - Westland MI
30 marzec - Debonair Music Hall - Teaneck NJ
31 marzec - Sellersville Theater - Sellersville PA

Lista utworów:
01. Die Hard
02. Echo Your Madness
03. Vilified
04. Bridge Of Tomorrow
05. Writing On The Wall
06. Rivals
07. Blind Man's Victory
08. Dying Days
09. The Good, The Bad, And The Insane
10. Disarray

Źródło
Źródło
« Ostatnia zmiana: Stycznia 17, 2024, 02:15:21 pm wysłana przez daub »

Offline Zqyx

• Madagascar
  • "But nobody pulled the trigger. They just..."
  • Respect: +3434
    • Bumblefoot fans Poland - mój fanowski profil Rona
Odp: Koncertowe plany Art Of Anarchy
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Marca 30, 2024, 07:05:32 am »
Dla licznych fanów AoA na NTS mam setlisty  :P

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/art-of-anarchy/2024/arcada-theatre-st-charles-il-23aa7cbf.html
https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/art-of-anarchy/2024/the-music-factory-battle-creek-mi-53aa4f59.html

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

A w bonusie ciekawa historia ku przestrodze prosto z Facebooka Bumblefoota:

"For years I wore contact lenses, the kind you replace every 30 days.  End of 2017, the one on my right eye slips out of place in the shower.  Usually if that happens I'd feel it, see it, remove it, rinse it, put it back on.  This time I felt it, but couldn't see it, couldn't find it.  Tried, could *not find it.  Thought maybe it fell out in the shower, but felt *something not right in my eye, a very slight pressure.  Jan 2018 I went to my eye doctor, told him about this.  He dismissed it, insisted my eye was getting vascular from wearing contacts too long and that's what I was feeling, insisted there was nothing in my eye.  So I stopped wearing contacts, and went on with life....
Fast-forward to yesterday, over six years later.  On the Art Of Anarchy tour.  The air is dry on the tour bus while sleeping, I wake throughout the night til morning with my nose totally stuffed, my lips and eyes dried out and glued shut, tongue splitting.  Others coughing & sneezing & stuffed up as well.   But on this morning I wake up and my right eye is in horrible pain.  Feels like it's been rubbed with sandpaper, totally red and glazed, right nostril dripping nonstop, painful to move eyes, eyelid, to touch.  Stays this way all day, not getting any better - try warm compress, eye drops, keeping it open as much as possible and only looking straight ahead.  Assuming the cornea got badly scratched. 
10 minutes before show time.  Eye still all scratchy, red and sore, vision is a streaky haze….  check my eye in the bathroom mirror while getting dressed.  I see a crooked light line across the dark of my eye.  I’m checking if it’s a scratch, or maybe the bathroom light reflection….  I touch my eye - and the line moves.  The surface of my eye is dislocated and moving!  And then it hits me….
I move it slightly, then pinch gently, then pinch harder, and carefully pull it off my eye….
(see photo)
The MISSING CONTACT LENS from OVER. SIX. YEARS. AGO. 🤯 (I'm freaked the F out!)  My eye immediately brightens up, clears up, pain disappears.  Play the show, the whole time wondering when the other half of this school-age broken contact lens in my eye socket will come out of hiding... 😬:"

Podaruj mi 1,5% podatku :) Dziękuję!
KRS: 0000186434
Cel szczegółowy: 569/W

"Hey, you caught me in a coma and I don't think I wanna
Ever come back to this world again"

Gilby Clarke zapowiedzi koncertowe [gilbyclarke]

Zaczęty przez daub

Odpowiedzi: 1
Wyświetleń: 340
Ostatnia wiadomość Lipca 01, 2022, 09:41:52 am
wysłana przez Tymeg_2