Autor Wątek: Guns N' Roses Ritz October 23rd 1987 PRO SHOT  (Przeczytany 1680 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline sunsetstrip

• Scraped
  • 17000 postów
  • Respect: +4334
Guns N' Roses Ritz October 23rd 1987 PRO SHOT
« dnia: Marca 06, 2016, 12:04:09 pm »
https://youtu.be/Ov4zNwkmo_Y

Never before seen footage! Sure, we're very familiar with the phrase "Guns N' Roses Live at The Ritz" - but this isn't the footage you're thinking of - this is unreleased, never before seen, straight from a Geffen VHS, just three months after the release of their monumental debut album Appetite For Destruction, days before the infamous CBGB's Acoustic show (Which, until now, was thought to be the only known 1987 show to exist in video, sans rumors of a fan filmed August 1987 show in Toronto). The full footage will see the light of day some day, but to quote one himself "You'll see it, I'm just not sure if soon is the word" - though, I will entertain offers for trade for something of equal value within the GNR bootleg community.

The tapes contains a clip of Jungle, and fulls songs from My Michelle through Mama Kin. Footage is one hour in running time and was transferred directly from Geffen VHS via Ion Audio's Video 2 PC capture device. All cheesy, 80's High School AV club editing was all the rage in those daze and was done by Geffen, hahah.
NAJBARDZIEJ KONTROWERSYJNY

"I once bought a homeless woman a slice of pizza who yelled at me she wanted soup."
Axl Rose

bartjucifer

• Gość
Odp: Guns N' Roses Ritz October 23rd 1987 PRO SHOT
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Marca 06, 2016, 12:45:51 pm »
A ile takich perełek jeszcze będzie nam dane zobaczyć/posłuchać? Ile gdzieś przepadło? Ile jeszcze jest, tylko nikt się z nami tym nie podzielił? Jestem ciekaw.

Guns N' Roses "Mr Brownstone" Rehearsal Rio 1991

Zaczęty przez daub

Odpowiedzi: 0
Wyświetleń: 1698
Ostatnia wiadomość Lipca 21, 2012, 06:25:14 am
wysłana przez daub