Autor Wątek: Wywiad z Richardem Fortusem  (Przeczytany 2089 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Slither

• Legenda
  • Byli moderatorzy/newsmani
  • Garden Of Eden
  • Dobry BAN nie jest zły
  • Respect: +72
Wywiad z Richardem Fortusem
« dnia: Stycznia 27, 2010, 07:46:19 pm »
Wywiad z Richardem Fortusem

udzielony uzytkownikowi NewGNRnOldGNR z forum Here Today

1. First off Richard, who would you consider to be your biggest musical influences?
I think this is pretty impossible to pinpoint.  Certainly the art rock era of Yes, King Krimson, early Genesis, Roxy Music, Soft Machine.  Then also bands like the MC5, Stooges, Velvet Underground, moving in to Bowie, T Rex, Iggy, in to the Clash, Ramones, Smiths, Furs, Echo and the Bunnymen, then in to Black Flag, Dead Kennedys, Bad Brains, etc

2. How did you enjoy your time on the “Good Girl Gone Bad” tour with Rihanna in 2007?
It was definitely a learning experience.  The band was an amazing group of musicians that I learned a lot from.  All very cool people and it was a very different experience.  A very different type of tour for me.

3. Some have noticed that since the last Guns N’ Roses tour, you’ve become very muscular, have you been working out much or what?
To be honest, i haven't been working out more than i did before, just started eating more.

4. How was South East Asia, and was there any show that particularly stood out for you?
The Tokyodome show was amazing.  In my opinion, it was by far, the best show of that run.

5. Now that you’ve had the chance to play each song off “Chinese Democracy” live, which song/songs off the album do you most enjoy playing?
I still love playing Chinese Democracy, but I really like playing Catcher as well.

6. What inspired you to create and perform the “James Bond Theme”?
I did music for the James Bond video game for Activision.  They then asked if I would do the classic Bond theme for Guitar Hero World Tour.  After doing that, it seemed like an obvious choice for a solo piece with Guns.

7. It is evident that the band’s chemistry onstage is fantastic, is it fair to say the band is almost like a family unit when on tour?
That sounds fair.

8. It’s great to see the excellent reviews coming in of the concerts so far, could we be in for the best tour yet?
I hope so, otherwise, what's the point?

9. Winnipeg and Calgary were both a very good start to the Canadian leg of the tour, will there more of the same in store for the rest of the Canadian concerts?
only going to get better

10. Are you using the same equipment from South East Asia, or have you added a few bits and pieces for Canada?
Same gear

11. How did you find the South East Asian fans, and so far what have the Canadian fans been like?
To be honest, i'm much more focused on trying to lose myself in what i'm doing.

12. It must be great to be back on the road with Guns N’ Roses, what do you yourself want to take from this tour?
memories

13. Have you got anything to say to the South American fans who are eagerly awaiting your arrival?
I've never been to S. America with Guns.  However, i get so much mail from fans there, it's pretty overwhelming.  Probably 1 out of every 4 emails i get, come from South American fans.  I'm really looking forward to it.

14. Will there be any more surprises in store during this “Chinese Democracy World Tour”, is there any chance of some unheard material being played?
Are you kidding?  It's Guns n' Roses, of course there will be surprises for ALL of us!

15. How has the atmosphere been on the tour bus, has DJ settled in well?
DJ is great guy.  He's a very natural fit.  He's a pleasure to work and play with.

16. Finally Richard, what are your hopes and wishes for 2010?
I'm hoping for Gn'R's inevitable world domination

Od DrDrei ;)

"nigdy byś nie powiedziała, że gram w zespole": Wywiad z DJem - część III

Zaczęty przez Emma

Odpowiedzi: 1
Wyświetleń: 1682
Ostatnia wiadomość Kwietnia 29, 2015, 06:32:27 am
wysłana przez bozenkamalutka3