Autor Wątek: The Dead Daises rusza w trasę i ogłasza premierę płyty  (Przeczytany 3984 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Zqyx

• Madagascar
  • "But nobody pulled the trigger"
  • Respect: +3431
    • Bumblefoot fans Poland - mój fanowski profil Rona
Odp: The Dead Daises rusza w trasę i ogłasza premierę płyty
« Odpowiedź #15 dnia: Marca 07, 2014, 05:22:01 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7ydu1cmT7M" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7ydu1cmT7M</a>

Błąd z linkiem był, dzięki za zwrócenie uwagi.
“This tour was great. As long as I have been touring the world, I have never played the legendary pub scene in Australia. It was everything and more than I expected. I can see where it would have been very unpleasant to do it with a lesser band! Fantastic audiences and some great venues.

Writing with this band comes so quickly and organically. Nobody is too precious with the songs and everything just flows very naturally. Recording has been a blast and I can’t wait to do more. We work so quickly together.

I’m flying to LA now to do a week of Gn’R rehearsals and then we head to South America for a month. Then I’ll be off for a couple of weeks before heading to do a residency for a month at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas. Hopefully after that, I will be focusing primarily on the Dead Daisies.

Thanks to all the fans here in Australia for their support. It’s really exciting to be a part of such a great group and to be winning over fans with every gig. It’s awesome to watch how quickly this band is catching on!” – Richard Fortus
Podaruj mi 1,5% podatku :) Dziękuję!
KRS: 0000186434
Cel szczegółowy: 569/W

"Hey, you caught me in a coma and I don't think I wanna
Ever come back to this world again"

Punkowe płyty wszech czasów? Duff odpowiada [duff]

Zaczęty przez naileajordan

Odpowiedzi: 1
Wyświetleń: 743
Ostatnia wiadomość Marca 04, 2021, 10:40:48 am
wysłana przez Zqyx