Autor Wątek: AC/DC w Europie - Wiedeń (Austria), 19.05.2016  (Przeczytany 1861 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline daub

• Byli moderatorzy/newsmani
  • Garden Of Eden
  • Respect: +1388
AC/DC w Europie - Wiedeń (Austria), 19.05.2016
« dnia: Maja 20, 2016, 07:07:36 am »
+2

Miejsce: Ernst Happel Stadion, Wiedeń  (Austria)

Lista utworów:

01. Rock or Bust
02. Shoot to Thrill
03. Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be
04. Back in Black
05. Got Some Rock & Roll Thunder
06. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
07. Rock 'n' Roll Damnation
08. Thunderstruck
09. High Voltage
10. Rock 'n' Roll Train
11. Hells Bells
12. Given the Dog a Bone
13. If You Want Blood (You've Got It)
14. Sin City
15. You Shook Me All Night Long
16. Shot Down in Flames
17. Have a Drink on Me
18. T.N.T.
19. Whole Lotta Rosie
20. Let There Be Rock

Bisy:
21. Highway to Hell
22. Riff Raff
23. For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)

Offline Zqyx

• Madagascar
  • "But nobody pulled the trigger. They just..."
  • Respect: +3434
    • Bumblefoot fans Poland - mój fanowski profil Rona
Odp: AC/DC w Europie - Wiedeń (Austria), 19.05.2016
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Maja 20, 2016, 08:19:44 am »
Set stabilny, więc komentarzy brak, ale po kolejnym koncercie chyba zaroi się od postów :)

! No longer available

! No longer available

! No longer available

! No longer available

! No longer available
« Ostatnia zmiana: Maja 20, 2016, 08:25:29 am wysłana przez Zqyx »
Podaruj mi 1,5% podatku :) Dziękuję!
KRS: 0000186434
Cel szczegółowy: 569/W

"Hey, you caught me in a coma and I don't think I wanna
Ever come back to this world again"

Offline SOSNA!

• Atittude
  • Respect: +288
Odp: AC/DC w Europie - Wiedeń (Austria), 19.05.2016
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Maja 20, 2016, 02:52:36 pm »
+1
Fajnie jakbyś podpisywał te filmiki jeśli wrzucasz, bo nie wiadomo w co się klika:)

Offline Lapny

• Atittude
  • Respect: +506
Odp: Znalazłeś newsa? Zostań autorem
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Maja 22, 2016, 04:11:30 pm »
Nie jestem pewien czy to nadaję się na newsa, ale na mygnr znaleźć możemy relację pewnej użytkowniczki, która po koncercie w Wiedniu miała szczęście spotkać Axla,a później Angusa i jego żonę, z którymi dłużej porozmawiała,  a następnie wszystko streściła na łamach forum. Dowiedzieć możemy się między innymi z jakiego powodu Axl (po części) odstawił na bok kapelusze i okulary podczas koncertów AC/DC, oraz co Angus mówi na chwilę obecną o planach AC/DC po trasie Rock Or Bust.

Oryginalny tekst:
 First of, to the people here who dislike and were complaining about Axl wearing so many hats and stuff: You can thank Angus' wife Ellen for Axl cutting down on that a bit recently. Ellen said she told Axl's assistant (I assume she meant Beta) to tell him to get rid of the hats and sunglasses, at least on stage. And that people want to see his eyes and face when he is up there.

The lady standing next to me thanked her for doing that because "Axl has such a cute smile and people should see it." :lol: Angus' wife actually agreed and said that Axl is very sweet and that he has been nothing but a pleasure to work with so far. She also said he was very funny and brought a lot of fun into the band again. She really seemed quite fond of him.

Then she went on and said that Axl came in well-prepared and he knew and would sing the songs exactly as they were on the albums. The guys in the band were confused at first, because they had been doing some of their own stuff "wrong" for so many years. But they checked and found out that Axl was right. And now they even had to re-program the teleprompters after all these years because of Axl! :P

As for Angus, asked whether AC/DC will continue after this tour and if he could imagine working together with Axl in the future, he said that right now their focus is just on finishing this tour and nothing is planned or decided yet. He said that they're going to sit down and think about what to do after the tour is done and when they hopefully know more about Brian's situation with his hearing.

Źródło: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/215245-what-mr-and-mrs-young-had-to-say-about-axl/

« Ostatnia zmiana: Maja 23, 2016, 09:25:52 am wysłana przez Zqyx »

Tracii Guns i Teddy Andreadis uczestnikami Rock N' Roll Fantasy Camp 2016

Zaczęty przez daub

Odpowiedzi: 4
Wyświetleń: 3157
Ostatnia wiadomość Marca 30, 2016, 05:57:17 pm
wysłana przez Zqyx